1. Define the master data types required to model the sales order hierarchy
2. Define virtual master data types for the planning levels that are associated with the quantity key figures for the sales order.
3. Include all the attributes from the primary master data types in the virtual master data type. That is, include all the attributes of Sales Order Header (S5SALESORDERHDR), Sales Order Item (S5SALESORDERITEM), Product (S5PRODUCT), and Location (S5LOCATION) in the virtual master data type S5VSALESHDRITEMPRODLOC.
4. Define the quantities Order Quantity, Confirmed Quantity, and Delivered Quantity, specifying their time reference attribute in each case as an attribute as key figure.
5. Make sure that the planning levels for the sales order quantity contain the attributes from their primary master data types.
6. Load the primary master data types Sales Order Header (S5SALESORDERHDR), Sales Order Item (S5SALESORDERITEM), and Schedule Line.