Once the SAP NetWeaver Application Server Java system has started, ensure the BPM system is available:
- Log on to your Solution Manager and enter the Workcenter (SOLMAN_WORKCENTER).
- Choose Start of the navigation path Technical Monitoring --> System Monitoring
- Select the BPM system that you want to monitor and start the system monitor.
- Ensure the BPM kernel monitors ( Mode Status , Mode Change Status and Consistency Status ) are green.
- Log on to the SAP NetWeaver Administrator, and choose -->Troubleshooting --> Processes and Tasks --> Process Troubleshooting
- Ensure all started server nodes are listed. Ensure all server nodes are green.