- General ADFS Setup
- ServiceNow Settings
- ADFS Relying Party Configuration
- ADFS Replying Party Claim Rules
- Logging into ADFS
- Workaround: Enabling Service Provider-Initiated Authentication
- Workaround: Supporting Kerberos Authentication
General AFDS Setup Steps:
- Log into the ADFS 2.0 server and open the management console.
- Right-click Service and choose Edit Federation Service Properties
- Confirm that the General settings match your DNS entries and certificate names. Take note of the Federation Service Identifier, since that is used in the Service-Now SAML 2.0 configuration settings.
- Browse to the certificates and export the Token-Signing certificate.
tags: Configuring ADFS 2.0 to Communicate with SAML 2.0, SAP SAML, configuration docs, guides, screenshots, ADFS 2.0 Active Directory Federation Services, what is adfs, microsoft,