- Download Fiddler from this page http://fiddler2.com/get-fiddler
- Install Fiddler on the BPC application server. If the BPC application server is SAP Netweaver or SAP HANA running on Unix, install Fiddler on a Windows host which has the ability to establish TCP connections to the host where the BPC application server is running.
- Configure Fiddler to run as a reverse proxy and point it to IP address of the BPC application server as instructed on this page http://fiddler2.com/documentation/Configure-Fiddler/Tasks/UseFiddlerAsReverseProxy.
- Test the Fiddler setup by connecting any browser to the IP address and port where the Fiddler is listening. You should see http messages being captured in the Fiddler main window.
- In the BI environment create or modify the connection that needs to be used in the workflow to point to the IP address and port where Fiddler is running.
- When connectivity is established from the BI server using the connection defined above, you will be able to see http messages being captured in the Fiddler main window.
tags:SAP Planning and Consolidation 7.5 for Microsoft SAP Planning and Consolidation 7.5 for Netweaver SAP Planning and Consolidation 10.x for Microsoft SAP Planning and Consolidation 10.x for Netweaver BusinessObjects BI 3.x, 4.x