Download the required files from the service marketplace (files attached in this SAP Note 1591505 ). The downloaded files are ZIP files. Please do not unzip this files again.
- Start the SAP Solution Manager Work Centers (transaction solman_workcenter or transaction sm_workcenter) and select the work center Solution Documentation Assistant.
- On the left side of the work center interface is the Navigation Panel. Select the view "Content Interface."
- In the Content Interface view, select the link "Upload Content"
- On the next screen, upload the content ZIP-files (maximum 5) for your solution (that you download).
- Press the "Start" button.
- On the next screen, it is possible to reduce the scope of the content if required (via push-button "Exclude Structure Objects").
- Press the "Next" button.
- On the next screen, the logical component must be selected. This is the screen to link the content to the managed system you wish to analyze. This selection cannot be changed after this selection (depending on the installed Service Pack); if you selected the wrong logical component, you will need to upload the content again.
With the "Import" the system starts to create an analysis project. From this project it is possible to execute Reverse Business Process Documentation.
tags: RBPD content upload, sap solman Reverse business process documentation content upload steps,